Senator Harry Reid (loser D - Nevada) says the Republicans should “get rid of Tea Party Republicans.” Should we follow the advice of sleazy Demoleftist Harry Read? He gives us real reason to recruit and grow the Tea Party. They’re the real Republicans these days.
Texas Republican Congressman Steve Stockman calls the Democrats “Obama’s howling hordes of hate.” True! He says the radical left defeated Allen West last year and they’ll try to get him next.
“They’re even talking about planting a ‘conservative’ in the Republican primary against me, lining his pockets with millions and then assaulting me with lies and slander.”
Bumper sticker of the day: If Babies Had Guns They Wouldn’t Be Aborted. Vote Pro-Life! Stockman2014.com.
A recent poll shows 75 percent of Americans believe we need a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS, the three initials that never need explaining. Probably the other 25 percent are a combination of leftists who think the tax system is “voluntary,” a lie constantly pushed by the IRS, many whom have no idea, plus a basic reliable pliable bunch who believe everything they hear on television.
“When your face is unlovely, it is always more fun to look at old photographs than the bathroom mirror.”
Matt Welch, Editor in Chief of Reason magazine
Reason.com: I’m a long-term subscriber to Reason and recommend it.
Obamacare is to be administered through the IRS. Do you think they are above using your personal information for political purposes?
Opponents of “change” are always accused of wanting to go back to the 1950s. Supposedly antiquated views are expected to give way to evolving, modern, “progressive” thought. Barack Obama and his liberal in crowd are not fans of Ozzie and Harriet or Leave it to Beaver. I’d like to return to the fifties.
Failing to plan sometimes equates to planning to fail.
What is it that someone said about Obama: he is living proof that familiarity breeds contempt.
“A brother may not be a friend but a friend will always be a brother.
The great VDARE.com writer Ed Rubenstein reminds us that “90,000 legal immigrants arrive in the U.S. every month. It’s why VDARE.com keeps saying there should be an immigration moratorium. Instead, incredibly, Schumer-Rubio proposed to double (at least) that legal influx.”
Edwin S. Rubenstein 7-5-13
Yes, the Chucky - Marco Amnesty/Immigration Surge bill will change America for the worse, far worse. Check out the great writers on VDARE.com and LewRockwell.com. You’ll never see them on television. That’s television for you.
Retired pro football quarterback Jim McMahon once mentioned a fan telling him he was nothing like he appeared on television. Jim replied, “Well, that’s television for you.”
T-shirt slogan: If people could READ MY MIND... I’d get punched in the face a lot.
South Dakota has become the first state to allow armed teachers. I wonder what South Dakota’s George McGovern would say about that. A year or two before he died, George was singing the praises of his hero Fidel Castro, after visiting his Commie pal on his island paradise and was visibly impressed. I’ve always been amazed at the love affair America’s leftists have with murderous tyrants such as Castro.
“If Communism was liberalism in a hurry, liberalism is Communism in slow motion.”
Joseph Sobran (1946-2010) Sobran.com
Good websites - no need to capitalize: TheRightPlanet.com, TheoSpark.net, PJMedia.com, TheGatewayPundit.com, Townhall.com, WND.com, VoiceOfLillpop.blogspot.com, GetRichSlowly.org, ClubThrifty.com, LostParks.com, CumbresToltec.com, Sweetness-Light.com, MaryGrabar.com, LibertyCrier.com, BizPacReview.com, DailyKenn.com, DrudgeReport.com, Saberpoint.blogspot.com, RonPaulChannel.com, Investors.com, SpeedTrap.org, Newsmax.com, DennisPrager.com, HopeNChangeCartoons.com.
Dr. Ron Paul’s toll-free message number, updated weekly: 1-888-322-1414.
My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for checking out The Right Side.