Bill Elliott, the South Carolina cancer patient who spoke out against Obamacare, is now being audited by the IRS (the initials you never have to explain) for the year 2009. Mr. Elliott (not the race car driver) says he voted for Obama in 2008 (bad move, Bill) and then made the additional mistake of appearing on Fox News Network, explaining the situation to Megan Kelly. I’ll bet he didn’t make the third mistake of voting for Obama in 2012. I’m sure many gullible Americans voted for free medical insurance when they voted for Obama. It didn’t work as planned. Many people were all for Obamacare until they found out they were paying for it themselves.
C. Steven Tucker, a health insurance broker, helped Mr. Elliott keep his medical insurance and found himself being audited by the IRS back to year 2003. Coincidental? Perhaps. Not likely.
“Americans always hated the IRS, but it’s been a while since they believed that the IRS was targeting them for their political views.”
Daniel Greenfield on FrontPageMag.com
“He LIED, your insurance died.”
Rico on TheoSpark.net
“Obamacare is a government health clinic and, if you do not pay a fine or do not pay the many taxes hidden within it, you will not be allowed to get in line. You will be told to go home and die.”
Alan Caruba on DailyKenn.com/blog
The brutal truth: Our president got his legacy program passed by deceiving the American people in a giant swindle.”
Pat Buchanan Buchanan.org 11-21-13
“Truth is a word not known to liberals with agendas.”
AngryWhiteDude on AngryWhiteDude.com
DailyKenn.com (great site!) points out that the Duke lacrosse “rape” hoaxer got all of three national media stories last week on her murder conviction in the killing of her boyfriend. The three stories were carried on Fox News and CNN. The big three legacy networks did not mention it at all. She was sentenced to fourteen years. How many stories did she get on her false rape accusation of the lacrosse players? Many, and most of us knew it was bogus from the outset.
“Cameras clicked off and newsroom predators laid in wait until the Trayvon episode emerged years later.”
Here is a cost-benefit analysis on network news - dump it. It’s a waste of time. Spend your time elsewhere, on just about anything. There’s news and there’s their news.
Daniel Defense Company submitted an advertisement for the upcoming Super Bowl and had it rejected by the National Football League. Daniel Defense does not mention firearms, ammunition or weaponry in the commercial and also sells apparel and other items in addition to firearms. GunsAndAmmo.com has the banned commercial on its website. “Is it time for fans to throw down the challenge flag?” says the website. Check the commercial for yourself and see if you can find anything offensive about it. The NFL correctness freaks are out to lunch, as usual.
Bumper sticker of the day: I Started With Nothing And Still Have Most Of It Left.
Good websites: ClimateDepot.com, Bankrate.com, ColoradoGuy.com, WorstWestern.com, LifeNews.com, SisterToldjah.com, The-Free-Foundation.org, EagleForum.org, LastResistance.com, Finance.Townhall.com, TheTruthinBlackandWhite.com, TheOtherMcCain.com, HotAir.com, Newsbuster.com, CowboyByte.com, CanadaFreePress.com, BizPacReview.com, Shark-Tank.net, Ammo.net, Galganov.com, TheLibertyDigest.com, Pure-Gas.org, MRC.org, AIM.org, Twitchy.com, GunOwners.org, BalooCartoons.com, VDare.com, LewRockwell.com. No need to capitalize.
Ted Cruz has a 75 percent approval rating in Texas. What’s wrong with the other 25 percent? They must watch a lot of television. Senator Cruz draws overflow crowds back home and is hated by D.C. (District of Corruption) liberals. That’s a great combination. Lead on, Ted Cruz.
“Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.”
“College sports was better because of Joe Dean.”
television analyst Jay Bilas
“’Civil rights’ is now based on the presumption of guilt - against whites. If you’re not in lockstep with Progressive Attitudes, you’re a bigot until proven otherwise.”
Joseph Sobran Sobran.com
Regarding former vice president Dick Cheney’s heart transplant: “Fox News sent Dick Cheney flowers. MSNBC sent chili cheese fries.”
My e-mail address is email@example.com. Thanks for checking us out.